Registration for the Conference and Housing
- Conference Registration
Online registration is now closed. You can register on site.
- All sessions and session materials for adults and children
- Childcare for potty-trained children under age 6
- Reception on Friday evening
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beverage breaks on Saturday
- Breakfast, lunch, and beverage breaks on Sunday
- One t-shirt per registered person
- Lunch and snacks are included for teen off-site on Sunday
Cancellations prior to February 1, 2010 will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee. After February 1, 2010, no refunds are available.
- Housing Registration
To make your room reservation, please call 800-228-9290 or 713-961-1500 or use the JW Marriott Houston online reservation page. Identify yourself as being with the Children with Diabetes conference. Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and the room block will be held for CWD until January 28, 2010.
Houston 2010: Focus on Technology Conference - Faculty and Staff - Registration
Program - Youth program - Sponsors
CWD's Houston 2010: Focus on Technology Conference is Sponsored By:
Last Updated: Saturday February 06, 2010 08:37:10
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.