Standard 10 x 10 booths are available for rental, as are double booths and oversized or custom booths. Please contact Laura Billetdeaux at
734-428-8265for more information. Exhibitors can also download the application form.
Exhibitor Application Form
- Download the Exhibitor Application Form in Word format
- Download the Exhibitor Application Form PDF format
Exhibitors need to submit a Badge Request form no later than June 15, 2010. The badge request form is available in two formats:
Important: Exhibitors who are bringing their families must register for the conference.
Exhibitors for the 2010 Friends for Life conference include (sponsors listed in bold):
- Abbott Diabetes Care
- ACCUSPLIT, Inc.
- Angel Bear Pump Stuff
- American Diabetes Association
- Animas Corporation
- Ask a CDE
- Barton Center for Diabetes Education
- CCS Medical
- Diabetes Education and Camping Association (DECA)
- Diabetes Exercise and Sports Association (DESA)
- Diabetes Health Magazine
- Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation
- Eli Lilly
- Georgia Prevention Institute - DTSS Pilot Study
- Home Diagnostics
- Jimmy Insulin
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Lauren's Hope Medical ID Bracelets
- Meal Mommy
- Medtronic Diabetes
- My Care Connect
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Skidaddle Bags
- Team Type 1
Floor plan as of May 27, 2010.
Click for a larger image. Download floorplan in PDF.
Friends for Life 2010 Conference and Expo Introduction - Program Overview - Exhibitors - Sponsors Faculty - Youth Faculty - Grandparents Faculty - CWD Staff Schedule: Parents & Adults - Youth - Focus Groups - Focus Groups Signup Registration - FAQs FFL Reports from 2009 - 2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2005 - 2004 - 2003 - 2002 - 2001
Last Updated: Thursday May 27, 2010 16:15:34
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.