You may view selected presentations from Friends for Life: Orlando 2011. All presentations are owned by their respective authors and may not be used without their permission. See also our collection of other presentations.
- Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating in Persons with Type 1 Diabetes (T1DM): Identification, Treatment, and Prevention by Barbara J. Anderson, Ph.D.
- Marriage and Diabetes: Sticking Points and Getting Unstuck by Barbara J. Anderson, Ph.D.
- Best Practices in Managing Type 1 in School-Aged Children by Bruce Buckingham, M.D.
- Nocturnal Hypoglycemia - Is it Safe To Go To Sleep? by Bruce Buckingham, M.D.
- Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Patients With Diabetes by Robert J. Bulgarelli, DO, FACC, CMA
- Carb Counting Tools by Dina Dignard, RD, CDE
- Stem Cells: New Source, More Options by Juan Domínguez-Bendala, MSc, PhD
- Celiac Disease: Overview and Update by Alessio Fasano, MD
- The Challenge of Employment Discrimination by John W. Griffin, Jr.
- It's More Than Just Insulin by Mike Heile, MD
- Managing Sick Days and Hospital Stays by Mike Heile, MD
- Keeping Kids with Diabetes Safe at School by Crystal Jackson
- Improving Diabetes Control with Accurate Carb Counting by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
- Hypoglycemia Prevention & Treatment by Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
- Tissue and Immunological Engineering: New Ways to Protect Islets by Alice A. Tomei, PhD
- Update on the Closed-Loop Artificial Pancreas Project by Stuart A. Weinzimer, MD
- Developmental Transitions by Jill Weissberg-Benchell, PhD, CDE
- Growing Up And Moving On: Transitioning To Adult Care by Jill Weissberg-Benchell, PhD, CDE
- Transitioning To College by Jill Weissberg-Benchell, PhD, CDE
- Yes, Pets get Diabetes Too! by Charles E. Wiedmeyer DVM, PhD, DACVP
[ Report Intro | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday
Sponsors | Photos | Other Write Ups | Event Announcement ]
Last Updated: Monday March 24, 2014 20:23:22
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.