Dexcom Trial at Friends for Life 2014
As of Friday, June 27, all CGM trial slots have been filled. Additional requests will be kept in a wait list.
Dexcom is pleased to offer trials of their G4 Platinum continuous glucose monitoring system at Friends for Life 2014. Participants must meet the following requirements:
- First-time Dexcom CGM user (never owned a Dexcom CGM system before)
- Not participating in a pump trial during the FFL conference
- US resident
- Pediatric patient (ages 2-17)
- Completed Assignment of Benefits form (click to download)
- Prescription for Dexcom G4 CGM system
Dexcom will collect the Assignment of Benefits and prescription on site.
Twenty systems are available for trial. Ten systems will be started on July 1st from 8 am to 10 am, and the remaining 10 systems will be started starts on July 2nd from 8 am to 10 am.
To sign up for a Dexcom CGM trial, email DexcomTrial@childrenwithdiabetes.com and provide the following information:
- Name of the person with type 1 diabetes who wants to do the trial
- The age of the person (remember, trials are limited to youth aged 2-17)
- Parent name, email, and cell phone
- Preferred start date (Monday or Tuesday)
Dexcom CGM trials are provided on a first come, first served basis.
Friends for Life 2014 Conference and Expo Introduction - Registration - Exhibitors - Sponsors - Convention Center Map (PDF) Faculty - Youth Faculty - Grandparents Faculty - CWD Staff - Sports Central Staff - Retinal Screening Staff Schedule: Parents and Adults - Youth - Trials and Screenings Childcare Form (PDF) - FAQs Reports from 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009 - 2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2005 - 2004 - 2003 - 2002 - 2001
Last Updated: Monday November 17, 2014 18:03:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.