Diabetes camp is one of the best experiences for a child with diabetes. Camp is a place to learn self-confidence, to be with other kids with diabetes, and to simply have a great time. It's also an excellent opportunity for mom and dad to take a break from diabetes.
- Camp Can Do offers a day camp experience for kids ages 4 to 9 in the Palos Park, Illinois area
- Camp Confidence offers a day camp experience for kids ages 4 to 9 in the Des Plaines, Illinois area
- Triangle D Camp offers children with diabetes in northern Illinois a summer camping experience.
- Camp EDI is a residential camp for kids from Illinois and Missouri.
- Camp Granada has held diabetes camp for 38 years in Monticello, Illinois.
- Teen Adventure Camp is an overnight camp for teens at YMCA Camp Duncan in Ingleside, Illinois
Last Updated: Wednesday February 24, 2016 18:47:04
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.