Diabetes camp is one of the best experiences for a child with diabetes. Camp is a place to learn self-confidence, to be with other kids with diabetes, and to simply have a great time. It's also an excellent opportunity for mom and dad to take a break from diabetes.
- Dr. Barclay's Camp for Children with Diabetes at Camp Fitch hosts summer and winder camp for kids in Pennsylvania and northeast Ohio
- Camp Freedom is a resident camp for kids ages 8-16 in eastern Pennsylvania
- Camp Possibilities is an overnight camp for kids with diabetes living in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
- Diabetes Training Camp offers diabetes, fitness, exercise, and sports education for adults with type 1
- Setebaid Services offers several camps for kids and teens with type 1 diabetes throughout Pennsylvania
- Lions Camp Merrick / Glyndon Diabetes Program in Maryland provides a camping experience not only for kids with diabetes, but for their families too! Kids from the District of Columbia, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia are also welcome. See the schedule page for the dates.
Last Updated: Wednesday January 21, 2015 14:04:34
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.