These chat rooms work with any browser. Enter your name, your e-mail address if you like, select a chat room and click Enter the Chat. You may also use the alternate login form. Use of the chat rooms constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service.
Chat Room LoginScheduled Chats
None at this time.
- Dr. Aaron Vinik (10 December 1998)
- Alan Thicke, Television Star and Parent (2 December 1998)
- Lee Ducat, Founder of JDFI (10 November 1998)
- Pumps at School (18 August 1998)
- LifeScan FastTake (3 June 1998)
- Insulin Pumps (17 Dec 97)
- Insulin Pumps (25 Nov 96)
- The struggle for tight control, where does it lead you? (16 Apr 97)
If you're a regular to these chat rooms, you probably have a notebook or scrap papers with the names of people with whom you chat. Now there's an easier way -- the Chat Buddy, which is a database of names, e-mail addresses, comments and, if you like, images. Add your name so your chat room friends will know who you are.
- Posting of commercial messages is prohibited.
- Posting of harrassing messages is prohibited.
- All chat rooms generate transcripts.
- Posters of harrassing messages can and will be tracked down.
- Chat rooms are unmoderated. Parents should supervise their children.
- All chat rooms censor inappropriate language.
- People who abuse others will be banned and tracked down.
- In the browser-based rooms you can make the following faces appear:
A happy face by typing in :-)
A sad face by typing in :-(
A surprised face by by typing in :-o
Other Chat Rooms
- Melissa's Diabetes Chat Room is a chat room for parents of children with diabetes.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Last Updated: Thursday August 29, 2002 21:04:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.