Feelings Matter Chat
Diabetes isn't easy. Having it, treating it or living with someone who does can give rise to many emotions. And feelings and emotions in other areas of your life - family, work, school, relationships, and so on - can effect your diabetes and how you take care of it. So, let's agree. Feelings Matter - and they matter a lot - for every person touched by this disease. To help you with those feeling-related issues, Diabetes123 brings you the "Feelings Matter" chat. Hosted by a wonderful panel of psychologists intimately familiar with diabetes-related issues, the chat will take place the fourth Tuesday of every month in the "Feelings Matter" chat room.
Upoming "Feelings Matter" Chats
Transcripts of Previous "Feelings Matter" Chats
- Parenting Very Young Children with Diabetes (22 May 2001)
- Parenting School Age Children with Diabetes (18 April 2001)
- Getting Support From Significant Others (27 March 2001)
- Diabetes Burnout (27 Fenruary 2001)
- Parenting Teens with Diabetes (23 January 2001)
- Happy Holidays? When It's NOT Like A Greeting Card! (27 December 2000)
- Getting Support from your Family (28 November 2000)
- Stress and Diabetes (24 October 2000)
- Avoiding Diabetes Burnout (26 September 2000)
Last Updated: Thursday August 29, 2002 21:04:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.