Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults by Ragnar Hanas, M.D. Published by Class Publishing, London, 2011. ISBN 1859593372. US$39.99.
In the fourth US edition of his excellent diabetes text book, Dr. Ragnar Hanas offers the most comprehensive book about type 1 diabetes, and one of the best. This book is updated to include pump therapy, continuous sensing, extensive coverage of social issues, and the latest in research. Each topic is presented in an easy-to-read style, with excellent and helpful drawings and charts. Even if you own one of the first three editions, Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults will make an excellent addition to your diabetes management library. Highly recommended.
Recently Featured Books
- Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (6/19/2013)
- Cheating Destiny (6/12/2013)
- Understanding Diabetes, 12th Edition (6/5/2013)
- Raising Teens with Diabetes: A Survival Guide for Parents (5/29/2013)
- My Life as a Pancreas: Reflections on Raising a Child with Diabetes (5/22/2013)
- The Discovery of Insulin (5/15/2013)
- Type 1 Teens: A Guide to Managing Your Life With Diabetes (5/8/2013)
- Diabetes Rising: How a Rare Disease Became a Modern Pandemic, and What to Do About It (5/1/2013)
- The Fight to Survive: A Young Girl, Diabetes, and the Discovery of Insulin (4/24/2013)
- The Ultimate Guide to Accurate Carb Counting (4/17/2013)
Last Updated: Wednesday June 19, 2013 14:17:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.