Diabetes Care at School: Bridging the Gap by Salus Education, LLC. Workbook and CD course. $95.
Diabetes Care at School: Bridging the Gap is an excellent Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) program that can also be used by parents to help educate their child's school staff about delivering the best diabetes care at school. The CNE program comes with two CDs and a workbook. The first CD contains the CNE material, and the second CD contains learning activities for school staff members. Content is up to date, with sections devoted to insulin pump therapy and disaster preparedness, for example. The content of each chapter is concise, easy-to-read, and well written. School nurses seeking to learn more about caring for children with diabetes will find this program to be very helpful. Parents may wish to encourage their schools to obtain a copy. The program can be ordered online. Highly recommended.
Recently Featured Books
- Diabetes Care at School: Bridging the Gap (2/4/2015)
- Help With The Hard Stuff (3/18/2015)
- The Smart Woman's Guide to Diabetes (7/15/2015)
- Diabetes Burnout: What To Do When You Can't Take It Anymore (7/1/2015)
- Kids First Diabetes Second: Tips for Parents a Child with Type 1 Diabetes (6/24/2015)
- Cheating Destiny (6/17/2015)
- Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (6/10/2015)
- Understanding Diabetes, 12th Edition (10/22/2014)
- The ABCs of Loving Yourself with Diabetes (5/27/2015)
- Balancing Diabetes (5/20/2015)
Last Updated: Wednesday July 29, 2015 15:14:11
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.