Bright Spots and Landmines: The Diabetes Guide I Wish Someone Had Handed Me by Adam Brown. The diaTribe Foundation, 2017. ISBN 10 0692875174. Softcover, 236 pages.
Bright Spots & Landmines is just what the doctor ordered: easy-to-understand, actionable advice to help people with diabetes live well. Adam will guide you through food choices that make blood glucose management easier, strategies for making exercise an integral part of even your busiest day, and tips for adopting a positive mindset. Whether you live with type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, or have been told that you have prediabetes, this book will help you in your journey to a life well lived. Note: This is a book more for people living with diabetes more so than a book for parents of children with type 1 diabetes. Highly Recommended.
Recently Featured Books
- Bright Spots and Landmines (8/29/2018)
- Understanding Diabetes, 13th Edition (8/22/2018)
- Why Me? Why Did I Have To Get Diabetes? (8/1/2018)
- The Insulin Express (7/25/2018)
- Balancing Diabetes (7/18/2018)
- A First Book for Understanding Diabetes (7/4/2018) (New Edition!)
- Typecast (6/27/2018)
- Raising Teens with Diabetes: A Survival Guide for Parents (6/20/2018)
- My Life as a Pancreas: Reflections on Raising a Child with Diabetes (6/13/2018)
- The Smart Woman's Guide to Diabetes (6/6/2018)
Last Updated: Wednesday August 15, 2018 14:09:02
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.