A company developing infusion sets are seeking participants for evaluation of a new product. They are seeking participants who meets the following criteria:
- Have been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes or are parents with children who have been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes
- The daily treatment of diabetes is done by insulin pump therapy, and the person or child has been on insulin pump therapy for at least 3 months
- Currently uses an infusion set with a serter available
- Lives in the Tampa Bay, Florida area
- Willing to participate in a 2 hour group interview at a survey institute
All participants will be compensated for their time.
If you are interested in participating, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name and address
- Age of the pump user
- Time on insulin pump
- Current infusion set
Posted 27 January 2002
Last Updated: Thursday February 27, 2014 19:28:20
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.