From Oregon:

I am a college student doing a group project about the fat substitute Olestra. I was wondering if there was any more information available that you could tell me about. We are basically using the Net as our resource and was wondering if there was anything new or not available to us that you could help us with. Thank you.

We don't have any other new information. Sometimes the dietitians will learn more about these food products before other diabetes educators do; contact any Registered Dietitian who's a Certified Diabetes Educator, who's associated with a diabetes education program, and you'll have a likely source of additional new info from the dietitian literature.

Call 1-800-TEAMUP4 in the United States to find a Certified Diabetes Educator Registered Dietitian nearby.