I have a friend currently living in Moscow whose 8 year old child was diagnosed with diabetes last fall. She struggles to find information and find sources of support. She plans to travel back to the states for several months this summer and needs to find information about how to adjust the insulin on days of travel, especially when traveling through different time zones.

Any information you have that I could pass on to her would be appreciated.

Please see the previous answers about flying and travel and time zone changes.

See also our page about Flying with Diabetes.

Updated January 16, 2006