From Taiwan:

I have a 13 year old daughter, 5' 3", 95 pounds. Her sores heal slow, she gets a lot of sinus infections. She is active in sports, but will have times when even walking tires her out. We live oversees (in Taiwan).

Last summer she had a checkup, I told the doctor her symptons, they did a urine test. It came back negative. Now, she is occaionally saying her leg is asleep and won't wake up (all day). She still has the other symptoms. We will be in the U.S. for five weeks this summer. Should I have her tested again? A different test? Thanks!

If you are concerned about the possibility of diabetes, a blood sugar test should be obtained; urine sugar testing is not considered reliable enough to be sure of the diagnosis of diabetes.

Of course, there are other possibilities that should be evaluated. Since the symptoms still persist, I'd think that a more comprehensive workup is desireable.