Question:

From North Carolina, USA:

I've had Type 1 diabetes for three years. I'm very active with a strong career and social life. Any comments regarding keeping good control in today's fast paced world would be helpful.

Answer:

1. If you're not on a flexible insulin program, you should investigate starting one.
  2. Subscribe to every diabetes magazine you can find, especially Diabetes Self-Management (much more advanced content than Diabetes Forecast).
  3. Check zillions of blood sugars. "The more you test, the better you'll do" (if you use the data to make changes in your diabetes program).

WWQ