I am now 17 and have had diabetes since I was 3. From when I first started to give myself shots, I used to put them in the same place in my stomach. Now I have these two big lumps of scar tissue on both sides of my stomach. In the last few years, I noticed this and moved the shot around. Can you give me any advice on how to get rid of the scar tissue? Thank you.

You're doing right, to rotate the sites. Be sure to stay away from the lumps. They'll eventually go away, but it takes a long, long time.