From Israel:

My daughter, 7 years old, got diabetes 3 month ago. The doctors suggest that my daughter take a treatment by immunoglobulin and I need to know more about this treatment. Where can I learn more about it, or where I can hear from other families that had this treatment?

I am not familiar with immunoglobulin treatment for diabetes. Immunoglobulin is used for treatment of other autoimmune disorders. Sometimes children with diabetes have other autoimmune problems. I suggest you ask your doctor to explain to you exactly what this treatment is for and what he hopes it will do.