Question:

From New Jersey, USA:

Where can I find a list of doctors nearby that specialize in diabetic pregnancy? We have a doctor now, but she has not had a lot of pregnancy cases. She was unable to guide us in the right direction. Any ideas?

Answer:

I'd start by contacting diabetes education programs at nearby hospitals that have "high risk pregnancy" programs with "neonatal ICU's."

The program director of the diabetes program, or the Diabetes Nurse Specialists who work at these hospitals, would know who's good at diabetic pregnancies.

WWQ