Question:

From Kansas, USA:

I am a junior biology/pre-med student in college. I am researching for a paper on sugar diabetes. The subject is broad, but I'm just starting. I was wondering if you could help me out a bit? How is the body different before diabetes (i.e., what is the normal mechanism)? What is the condition and effects of the disease state? And what are some treatments and basis for treatment?

Answer:

Sorry, but we're not here to do your homework for you. If you want to become a physician, part of the learning process is learning how to do your own research.

WWQ