From North Carolina, USA:

I'm looking for information about a rash that has developed on my neck and some on my cheek; was wondering if it was caused by my diabetes. Also there are times that my skin feels like things are biting me. Is this related also? The doctors that I have been seeing seem to be guessing.

I'm afraid that I would be guessing even more than the doctors that you have seen. Rashes are obviously very visual things. Rashes on the head and neck are unusual in diabetes. If the sensation of being bitten is in the same distribution then again, I think it's unlikely to be related but nerves can be affected. I think that you need to keep asking your diabetes team and if they don't know, they need to refer you to a dermatologist.