From Ohio, USA:

My daughter is 16 years old. She has Type 1 diabetes. She was diagnosed 4 years ago. I read the reader's comments about Vocational Rehabilitation paying for education. Would anyone have more info on this? Do you have to have other complications to qualify or just be Type 1?

I suggest you call the Vocational Rehabilitation Office in your particular state to see if they have scholarships available to teens with diabetes and what the requirements are.

Another place to look for information is the financial aid and grants list at Yahoo.