From British Columbia, Canada:

I am 34 years old, with Type 1 diabetes, diagnosed 21 years ago. I currently use an insulin infusion pump and have done so for the past 12 years. Recently a lab test for urea tested above the normal limit. What could this mean?

Whether or not this is significant depends upon how high your urea was. Mildly elevated values can simply be a sign of mild dehydration. Much more important is another value (always measured at the same time): creatinine. You need to ask your doctor whether he/she thinks the level was important.