Question:

From California, USA:

What research has been done on Hispanic-Americans who suffer from diabetes? If so, what are they, and if not, why hasnHispanics, a report from the American Diabetes Association, Alexandria, Virginia, February 1994; and

• A Growing Public Health Concern: Diabetes in Hispanics, a fact sheet from NDIC Clearinghouse of the National Institutes of Health.

If I were you, I'd also do a MEDLINE® search for the two key terms: diabetes, Hispanics.

Also, if you come up with any better source material, please let me know, because this is an article that I really want to write for some publication!

DM

Updated 5 Jun 97

•