Question:

From the state of Washington, USA:

I was curious as to when a non-invasive glucometer would be available, and if you would recommend any that might be available now.

Answer:

My best guess is that a workable model of such a device is still a few years away. And there are none available now (in the USA, anyway) to recommend.

WWQ

Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to Top

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.