Question:

From Turkey:

My friend is diabetic and he has kidney trouble too. Recently he had a small operation on his feet and same inflamed. He lost one of his toes and his troubles continue. I am looking for a clinic or hospital or some places that he can get help. Could you please send me e-mail if you can be any assistance to him.

Answer:

Global Diabetes Organizations contains the names and addresses of diabetes organizations throughout the world.

From your e-mail address, I notice that you're writing from Turkey. The address for the Turkish Diabetes Association is:

C. Oker sk 10 harbiy
80230 Istanbul, Turkey
Telephone: 90-212-230/4900

WWQ