From New Jersey, USA:

My 5.75 year-old daughter has been experiencing some diabetes-like symptoms. Am a paranoid or should I have her tested: She has excessive thirst, always hungry, seldom eats, complains of stomach pains daily and recently has been dizzy and having headaches. Her grandmother, and greatgrandparents have/had diabetes. She also has had recurring ear problems. She is very small, about 34 pounds. She is also easily upset and angered.

Thanks for any feedback or suggestions.

Some of the symptoms you mention could be early diabetes. If in doubt - check it out. Simply ask your family doctor to check her urine and or to do a simple blood test. What you mustn't do is ignore the symptoms.