From Augusta, Maine, USA:

I am 57 years old and have a sugar level of 181, which my doctor has considered high and has put me on medication. Can you help me by telling me which fruit are the best for me and the least amount of natural sugar, in that order?

All fruits are okay to eat. They do contain fructose, a natural sugar that is a source of carbohydrates. One of your best references for the amount of carbohydrates in various fruits is the Exchange List for Meal Planning guide put out by the American Diabetes Association and American Dietetic Association. I would strongly encourage you to visit with a Registered Dietitian that specializes in diabetes so they can assist you in planning a "diet" or meal plan that suits your needs. They can explain in more detail what you need to know about foods to help stabilize your blood glucose levels. You need to consider everything you are eating and not just fruits.