What's the effect of LSD on diabetes?

I am not aware of any information regarding the effect of L.S.D. on diabetes control as I'm sure you know this drug is illegal in the United States.

Keep in mind, however, that any drug that alters your state of mind (whether legal or illegal) might make you forget to eat or take your insulin, and thereby indirectly affect your blood sugar. Also, if you are under the influence of LSD (or any other drug), your driving skills might be impaired making the chance of an auto accident more likely (and less likely that a police officer would take you seriously if you said your blood sugar was low or you needed to eat or take a shot).

I hope this helps, and that you decide not to get involved with drugs.