From Rome, Italy:

I'm male, 14 years old, in a "honeymoon" phase of IDDM. How can I realize when this period is finishing? In the last two months I have had discordant values of the glycohemoglobin; The last was 8.

The honeymoon period is different for everyone. Sometimes there is a dramatic deterioration in blood sugars or a period when they fluctuate a lot. For others the decline in the body's own production of insulin is very subtle and the dose of injected insulin rises only gradually. I can't comment on your glycosylated hemoglobin because every laboratory has a different reference range. Ask your own doctor for information that will be directly relevant to you.