From Canada:

I've been on two needles a day for 9 years now and have been in denial since. I was wondering how to overcome this denial. I ial since. I was wondering how to overcome this denial. I never look after it. The only thing I do is take the needles.

Your honesty in now being able to discuss the problem is a great start!

Sounds like you need a good counselor to help you work through, and overcome, your denial. Ask your diabetes team for the name of someone they trust, or perhaps your clergyman knows someone who's good at helping people cope.