From New York, USA:

My 6 year old daughter has high blood sugar at the midmorning time (10:30 A.M.). It currently runs about 300 to 400 mg/dl (16.6 to 22.2 mmol/l). It returns to normal about 12:30 P.M. Her high blood sugar is very evident in her behavior. Otherwise she is in control for the most part. The team has not recommended any changes to date. She currently takes two injections per day (R and N at 7 A.M. and N at 5 P.M.).

It is likely that your daughter needs a little more Regular insulin before breakfast or that her breakfast carbohydrate intake should be altered. I suggest that you ask your daughter's diabetes team for specific advice.