From Guatemala:

I am a 15 year old teenager who just had the glucose curve exam [glucose tolerance test]. My curve started with 101 and after an hour of having drank a glass of water with sugar, my glucose in the blood was of 132. After another hour it was 108, after another hour 80, and after another hour was 76. My diagnosis was "pre-diabetes." Could you tell me if this diagnosis is correct?

Although your initial fasting blood sugar was a little high, this could easily have been because you were somewhat anxious about the test or were not quite fasting. At all events the test results look entirely normal to me. You do not tell us why you had this test in the first place; but if it was because you have a brother or sister or a parent with Type 1 diabetes then you might think to talk to your doctor and see if it would be possible to get antibody testing done in Guatemala.