From Quebec, Canada:

My little girl of 8 was declared diabetic 10 months ago. Do you think that the non-invasive blood glucose meters will be available in a near future?

Non-invasive blood glucose monitors are a sort of Holy Grail for diabetes care. I honestly don't expect there to be anything small, practical and in a sensible price bracket for several years yet. Perhaps I'm too cynical but I'm prepared to bet that teenagers still won't check their blood sugar even if all they have to do is look out of the window at the side of a passing bus. However, non-invasive devices will certainly transform the lives of younger patients and their mums and dads.