From Texas, USA:

My daughter has Type 1 diabetes and was diagnosed over 2 years ago. We are having trouble keeping her blood sugars at good numbers. Her evening readings are usually 200 and above, and her morning readings have just started being 200 or more. She currently takes 29 NPH and 9 Humalog in the morning and 8 units of NPH and 3 units of Humalog in the evening. Her lunch readings are still a little high and her bedtime readings are great. But it seems every time we see her doctor she increases her insulin and it still hasn't made much of a difference. Do you have any suggestions? Should we increase her morning dose of Humalog again? It seems the doses she takes are quite high for her age.

I'm sorry, but this type of question can be properly answered only when all the information is available. I don't know how old your daughter is or her weight so can't make any judgement about her dose. However, it is fair to say that if her dose is high (and she's eating sensibly) then swinging blood sugars can be helped by actually reducing the dose. You must not do this without first consulting your daughter's diabetes team and discussing all the detail of your daughter's regimen.