From the USA:

My mother had diabetes. She died in 1972 at the age of 38. My last two fingers on my hands tingle and is numb when I work a while. I'm afraid of needles and don't know what to do. I can't stand needles. Please let me know. I don't want to be a baby.

Just because you have some numbness of your fingers at work and your mother died of diabetes, it does not mean that you have diabetes. Even if you did, it is probable that you could be treated by diet and perhaps tablets by mouth. If you are anxious about this possibility, you could go to your doctor and have a very simple test.