From Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA:

What chromosome causes Type 1 diabetes, X or Y? And the dominant or recessive allele?

I'm not aware of the X or Y chromosomes having been implicated in the genetics of diabetes. When I last looked there were some 22 different genes on a variety of chromosomes which have been identified as having a bearing on diabetes. You may have heard that for a child of a parent with diabetes the risk is higher for them if it's their father who is diabetic. This is not, so far as I know, because of the Y chromosome.