From Phoenix, Arizona, USA:

I have a 4 year old daughter whose relatives on both sides of the family have diabetes. I am concerned about her constant urination and her cheeks always look rosy. She has a big appetite, and she's thirsty often. Do I have reasons to be concern?

I suggest you call the doctor as soon as possible to take her in to be checked for diabetes. Anyone, young or old, who is urinating a lot and drinking a lot should be checked for diabetes. Symptoms can come on very suddenly in a young child and can lead to a dangerous condition called diabetic ketoacidosis if the child is not treated with insulin.