From New Hampshire, USA:

My wife has had Type 1 diabetes for over 35 years. She recently celebrated her 37th birthday. We have been married for six years. She seems to manage her diabetes well.

I have looked through several websites but I can't find the information I am looking for. I want to now if there is any available information about the number of Type 1 diabetics broken down into years with the disease (e.g., the number who have had Type 1 for greater than 30 years and less than 40 years).

I am not surprised that you have not been able to find the figures you want, because I do not believe that they have been calculated unless some big insurance group has done so. However, I think that for an approximation you could assume that the population with Type 1 diabetes that has had the condition for 20 years or more at age 30 would be essentially the same as the total number at age 20, which is around 0.3% of the population in the U.S. overall. It is three times this if you live in Finland and significantly less amongst Hispanic people. These days there would be little change in incidence between age 30 and 40 for people in good control; i.e., in those people like your wife who have had the condition for between 30 and 40 years. If anything, the incidence might be slightly higher at the older age because there seems to be a small peak in late-diagnosed Type 1 cases around age 35 that more than offsets the small mortality by this age.