From Kingston, Ontario, Canada:

I have a B-D pen called the Pen Ultra and it is getting in rough shape and need a new one, but this model apparently have been replaced by a new one. Where can I get the same one that I have now? I have tried B-D's website, local hospitals, and pharmacies, to no avail. Can you give me any other suggestions? I have seen the new one and I don't trust it as I do the one I have now.

Since you're in Canada, I'd suggest you call Becton Dickinson's headquarters in Canada. If they can't help directly, they should be able to put you in contact with the local B-D sales representatives, who may know where some of your favorite pens are sitting on someone else's shelf, unused.