Question:

From Kingston, Ontario, Canada:

I have a B-D pen called the Pen Ultra and it is getting in rough shape and need a new one, but this model apparently have been replaced by a new one. Where can I get the same one that I have now? I have tried B-D's website, local hospitals, and pharmacies, to no avail. Can you give me any other suggestions? I have seen the new one and I don't trust it as I do the one I have now.

Answer:

Since you're in Canada, I'd suggest you call Becton Dickinson's headquarters in Canada. If they can't help directly, they should be able to put you in contact with the local B-D sales representatives, who may know where some of your favorite pens are sitting on someone else's shelf, unused.

SS