I am a Diabetic Educator. I'm looking for information on using Ace Inhibitors (prescription medications for the treatment of hypertension) in the treatment of nephropathy. Could you send me some sites where I could find info?

See Kidney Disease of Diabetes (from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease/NIH) and How to Protect your Kidneys for a little bit. Otherwise, try the search engines, such as Google, or call the manufacturers (their phone numbers are in the PDR) or talk to your pharmacist to find the name of your local reps, and ask them.

Updated January 16, 2006