From Michigan, USA:

I am a 16 year old male who has had Type 1 since age 4. This is somewhat personal, but I am to embarrassed to ask a doctor, in person, this question. Puberty started for me when I was 13 years old. I am now 16, and have noticed that my genitals (especially my testicles) are very small compared to the other boys my age. I was wondering if diabetes may be the cause of this slow growth.

Diabetes, when in good metabolic control, doesn't affect the normal growth and final size of genitalia. You should hide your embarrassment and talk with your doctor, who may refer you to a pediatric endocrinologist.