From Texas, USA:

My 13 year old daughter is extremely overweight. She seems to crave sugar and she drinks soft drinks, water, juice, etc. constantly. She is extremely irritable all of the time. She also is excessively hungry, and extremely inactive. She seems to have no energy, and has terrible headaches daily. I want to have her tested for diabetes, but since she is gaining, and not losing weight, what are the chances that she would be diabetic?

It is exceedingly improbable that your daughter has diabetes, while it sounds to me like you need to discuss the care of your daughter with a psychotherapist experienced in taking care of eating disorders in adolescents. With professional help, the problems of your daughter can be solved and she can have a better life.