From New York, USA:

You gave a reply to an earlier question regarding a continuing headache post-hypoglycemic seizure. My daughter experienced hypoglycemic seizures a few years ago. Following each seizure, she experienced a severe headache, which lasted well into another day. Also, if a tonic-clonic seizure were to occur, I could certainly imagine some muscle soreness. Would you please comment?

Yes, I agree that muscle soreness may be interpreted as headache, thus making muscle-tension headache a persisting symptom after a severe low sugar. But I sure would want a physician to check the patient out!

And if your daughter had a series of seizures, evaluation for non-hypoglycemic causes of seizures should be considered.