Do the following glucose tolerance test results indicate a diagnosis of diabetes or would a further test be indicated:

Fasting glucose 109
30 minutes159
60 minutes215
120 minutes226
3 hours85

I've been diagnosed with hypoglycemia 3 times over the past 15 years after glucose tolerance tests and told to watch my diet, which I never paid any attention to. My doctor (after the above test) says I should be careful about eating refined sugars and that I might be predisposed toward diabetes but he didn't seem that worried about it. However, when I checked the results against a medical reference it seemed that a diagnosis of diabetes could be made from these results.

Looks like diabetes according to current definitions: see Classification and Diagnosis of Diabetes.

Hypoglycemia (a tendency for low blood sugar levels) can precede the development of hyperglycemia (high blood sugar, diabetes). If you also have a strong family history of diabetes, the diagnosis is even more likely.

You could have the test repeated, but I'd suggest you get started on home blood sugar monitoring, talk to a diabetes dietitian and get on a reasonable meal plan (and stick to it!), get regular exercise, and get to your ideal body weight.