From Toronto, Canada:

I have heard that there is a company in a nearby city that has had very positive results on a non-invasive glucose monitor. If these are the initial results, how long will it be before this product is available to the public?

You're correct to be suspicious that a company promising "very positive results" will succeed in producing a non-invasive monitor anytime soon. The process of bringing a product to market is filled with time-consuming steps, and delays that can take years should be expected.

I'm always suspicious of glowing reports that include phrases like "very positive results" or "clearly the best ever," which imply that someone is letting their emotions affect their thinking. It should warn you that the person making such a statement may have a financial interest in swaying your opinion (or in obtaining your money) for something that's not proven to be as good as they suggest!