From the state of Washington, USA:

After reading the symptoms of mild and moderate hypoglycemia, I noticed several symptoms my four year old exhibits during her frequent bouts (about once/month) of throwing up, high fever, shakiness and rapid heart and respiration. This is an unexplained 'flu' that no one else in the house seems to get. I had her tested extensively a few months ago for possible reasons for so frequent illness: stool sample, urine sample and blood work -- nothing came back abnormal. Could this be possible if she indeed were hypoglycemic? She is frequently grouchy between meals and I have found that if I give her a small snack she is much less grouchy and easier to deal with. What snacks would be most appropriate? Thanks!

No; I don't think your daughter is exhibiting signs of hypoglycaemia. Fever is not a feature. Most young children become more biddable if you give them something to eat - especially if it's sweet.