Question:

From Tucson, Arizona, USA:

I am a 20 year old female. Lately I have been extremely thirsty, urinating more often than usual, unusually fatigued, and constantly hungry, yet losing weight. Also, I have not had my period for a while. Because of these symptoms I believe that I should get tested for diabetes, yet I am constantly craving and eating sugar and it doesn't seem to bother me, though I do get dizzy, shaky, sweaty and nauseated when I go for only a couple of hours with out food or sugar. What could this mean?

Answer:

You need to see a doctor now because you are probably correct and have diabetes.