From Germany:

I have had type 1 diabetes for almost 9 years now. I belong to the techno-scene and started to take Extacy one week ago. And now the question comes to my mind: "Are there any special dangers if you take Extacy or LSD and you are diabetic?"

It would be very kind of you if you could answer my question. I am now 19 years old and I want to live a long and beautiful life. So what do I have to take notice of if I take Extacy or LSD?

Regardless of any effect on your diabetes care, drugs such as you mention are very dangerous. I would recommend stopping them immediately, and seeking professional help if you are unable to stop.