From Lebanon, Pennsylvania, USA:

Is Purified Pork NPH insulin better on children than the Humulin N? My daughter is 6 years old and just a few weeks ago her doctor make the change. And if something's wrong when she act like with bad humor, crying or everything make her mad even if someone look at her? This makes me so upset that I don't know what to do.

There is no convincing evidence of any great difference between pork and human insulins, although theoretically pork may move into the blood a little more slowly.

You don't give any indication if the change in your daughter's behaviour is related to blood sugars (e.g. hypos). If this is the case then you should discuss the dose with your diabetes team. I am sure that they will not object to your daughter trying the other insulin again if you feel it's made such a difference.