Question:

From New Stanton, Pennsylvania, USA:

Recently I have been really tired, extremely thirsty, and I urinate a lot, especially at night. I have lost about 10 pounds though I have been eating a lot. Also my skin gets itchy and my legs seem to get numb sometimes. I'm a 17 year old female. Is this something I should get checked out?

Answer:

Yes.

Something seems to be affecting your health if you're urinating all night and losing weight. Whether or not it's diabetes is difficult to guess, but should be easy to determine during a visit to a physician's office. Schedule an appointment to be seen soon!

WWQ