From Pennsylvania, USA:

I am age 27 and 32 weeks pregnant. Several weeks ago I had a 3 hour blood sugar test after fasting for eight hours. At two hours my sugar level was at 190, after that normal. I gradually drank 10 ounces of Dextrose and finished it by the end of 55 minutes. The drink left a nasty aftertaste, a headache, aching stomach, gaseous pains, a feverish hot feeling and the baby's movements stopped almost completely. (Note: Baby activity began to slow after 30 minutes and 4 ounces of drink.) My OB-GYN is not concerned by the results this test.

Should I get a second opinion? Should I still be concerned? How does this affect my baby? Are any of those symptoms diabetic? Note: I also have short periods of blurred, or tunnel vision after eating a large meal, or a sugary substance following a short fasting; i.e., this happens more often in the morning. The OB-GYN says it is due to a drop in blood pressure, which the nurse at my job checks each time and it is 110/70, normal for me. This leads me to believe it is more related to diabetes. Could I be right? Any suggestions?

Based on your three hour glucose tolerance test you do not meet the criteria for gestational diabetes. The symptoms you had after drinking the dextrose solution are not uncommon. I sympathize with you. When I was in medical school we had to do a three hour glucose tolerance test on ourselves and I know how bad it tastes. I am surprised that I can get any pregnant woman to drink that stuff.

Your other symptoms are not suggestive of diabetes, particularly given the normal screening test.